My card was lost and i was guaranteed my new one within 7 to 10 business days and I am currently on day 13.Without the card there is no way to withdraw any money from your account and the people on the phone are absolutely clueless as to how to answer your questions.

You cant speak to a supervisor because they don't have supervisors present with the card holder services office. There are fees for every online check you send and every time you call for any reason they charge you as well. Worst service and hidden fee's you won't notice for at least 2 weeks.

The 2 supervisor calls i scheduled called me during the time i told them not to call and i never received a call the second time i asked for a supervisor to call me.This is the worst bank and service you will ever receive.

Had an Experience with Visa?

Comments

Please contact us by email from your online account and we will check on the status of your card (as we don't want you sharing your information here publically). If you have not received your card yet, we would be happy to provide expedited shipping at no charge.