So every month at the end of the month my mom gets her allotment from my dad sent to my card. We have been doing this for years no problem when I go to the atm last night to take the money off card wont go through.

Go online to see why says access restricted so call today which is thanksgiving and get told that for a pre paid card need to send all my personal info. The problem is im a single mom of three one with epilepsy so my mom gives me that money so I can buy her meds each month since she is on two a day. So now my plan is to call the local news, attorney general, better business bureau, as well as a lawyer because I am going to tell as many ppl as I can about this company.

I have no money and no way of getting it and according to them can fix it next week but what happens to my child between now and then when she wont have her meds because this company and I use that word loosely is stealing ppls money. Has anyone else sued or in the process of suing these crooks?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of visa account from Visa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Visa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Visa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Account "stuck in review". Unable to use the card.

Customer service supervisor Tiffany was rude and unprofessional, unable to provide any details or peice of mind. SCAM ALERT