I had my tax refund deposited on this card and now I need money for a down payment on a car. I tried to get a cash advance NO cant do that.

I tried to transfer funds online NO cant do that either. I said fine please send me a check for the amount on the card NO cant do that. So my only option is to go to walmart and do 15 transactions and get $100.00 cash back each time which is what I did. Well today they flagged my card as fraud.

Bottom line you can swipe your card 15 times a day and get a max of $500.00 out of the atm. So dont plan to make any big purchases with the card. If you try to call the company they wont answer.

Ive been on hold for 30 minutes and it costs $2.00 a call NICE!!! Im not upside Im upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Our apologies for the delay in response. We are regulated as a reloadable debit card (different from a bank account) by the federal government for transactions like cash advances, as they see them as a way to launder money.

It makes it unfortunate for a good consumer you cannot use the card as you would like.

You can write checks from your online account in larger amounts than using an ATM. Hopefully you were able to get a downpayment for your car, but if you still have questions, please email us from your online account, which is free, and we will respond within 24-48 hours.

#421965

I just used my credit card at the dealership to charge the down payment. Worked like a charm.