My late husband purchased a $50 gift card for me a couple of Christmas's ago. I kept forgetting to use it, but it doesn't expire until 04/2020. I remembered I had it recently and started using it again.
I was only able to spend about $15 out of the entire $50 because of "inactivity fees".
I'm sorry VISA, but that is just wrong!!!!! If someone already gave you that money, it isn't right to start keeping some of it. It isn't like you loaned us the $50, we paid for it. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that my husband's money went to waste. I will never purchase a VISA prepaid card for anyone as a gift or for any other reason. Stop taking our $$!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Visa Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am in same situation as you all and my husband works hard for our money to just be floating where ever!!! On nov. 5th I went to our local..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."